jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Political Economy and Theater!

Hi everyone! My teacher ask me to write a post about my favourite subject in this term. Well, I am not good lying so... I don't like so much any subject of this semester. Curiously, the two subjects that I loved in the past year were Political Economy and Theater.

I always like to study about the society and the economy (I would like to study sociology or economy, but well, I am here and I like it!), so Political Economy was so wonderful for me. I like to analyze the impact of economy in the culture, the personal relationships and the policy. In the course, I learn about the economic transformations of Chile and its consequences. I liked the subject because it had a qualitative perspective and the teacher was so intelligent and clear to explain.

Theater was a personal challenge. I like to write in my free times and I recognize that drama was the most difficult genre to write. So I wanted to learn about it. I wanted to prove myself trying to act and play. I am a serious and low profile person, so this subject helps me to see the life with other perspective. We share personal stories and we made a beautiful group. I loved it and I was much amused. In the final exam, we participated in a short scene of Chilean theater. I was a clown... imagine me! A serious person acting like a clown, a little boy that wanted to learn about clowns. I loved it! And our teacher was so loving and enforced. 

Theater group and the teacher after the final exam.
 I hope to have another subjects like these in the next semesters. Have a nice week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario