jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

A photograph that I love!

Hi everybody! Well, my teacher ask me to post about a photograph that I like so much, but as you can read in another posts, I love photograph and I have so many photos... so, it's difficult to choose one.

I am very lucky to have so many photos about my family, my girlfriend, my friends, journeys and the daily life in the city. I started to want to take photos surfing the Internet and knowing Fotolog pages (uuh! I think it's so old now), especifically, seeing photos about the subway. Oh! How I wanted to take my own photos!!!!

The first time I used an old analog camera of my mom. I don't have zoom, I can't correct or repeat photos because the roll had only 24 or 36 photos. My photos weren't great, but I did it with so much love. My mom bought a super basic digital camera that had 1 megapixel. I continued taking photos to the subway.

And, when I turned 15 years old, my birthday's present was a digital camera that I chosen. I studied all the options of digital cameras and I decided for a Kodak camera. I loved it and I was really happy with it, I was learning about photograph and experiencing with types of photograph.

...

R121 | Metro de Santiago | Tobalaba (L1)

I take the photo. This photo shows an Alstom NS93 train in Tobalaba station. I loved this shot because it's one of the best shots that I have taken and the train had the Santiago Metro logo (hey! now in that place these trains have a number). It was taken on May 23, 2007, in the morning after to go to school. I sit down in the platform and take it.

I hope you liked this post! Have a nice week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario