jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Pokemon World!

Hi everybody! I will post about my favourite childhood game and TV serie: Pokemon!

I recognize that I am not a fan of animes and TV series, I watched a few of animes in my childhood and another American cartoons like Hey Arnold!, Codename: Kids Next Door, and others. Anyway, the only serie that I loved and the only games that I liked so much were Pokemon series and games.

Me playing Pokemon Yellow game

First, I loved the serie because I am fascinated with the proposal of the existence of many special criatures (151 Pokemon in the beginning) that can evolve and have different powers, and the serie was wonderful in their battles and morals. I loved the guide and comprehend that all Pokemon have strengths and weaknesses.
I like the story and the characters, although I don't identify with either.

Second, I loved the games because it's a new universe with a map, cities and the criatures! I could have my own Pokemon, I could train them and teachs the techniques that I like for them! I studied the strengths and weaknesses to have the best Pokemon ever with attacks to defeat everyone!



I post you one episode of Pokemon's first season in my native language. Oh! Childhood... I will go to play now, goodbye!

1 comentario:

  1. Ariel, Pokemon is a great serie and a funny game, I like the first season, and my favorite Pokemon is Pikachu! Regards.

    ResponderEliminar