jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Mini Autobiography

Hello!! My name is Ariel Cruz.

I was born in Santiago, in the autumn of 1992. I have a nice childhood. I live with my parents and my little sister. I studied at Colegio Ensenada and La Salle Institute in my primary education. Subsequently I studied at National Institute in my secundary school.

In that stage of my life, I discovered some of my actually hobbies like the public transport, amateur photography, writing; I take advantage of study at downtown and I travel through the city.

Firstly, I study History at University of Chile, but I presented vocational problems and I prefer to renounce. The following year, I used the last PSU score for study Public Administration at the same university. Actually, I am second year student and I have good friend and good scores.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario