miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Love to wheels!

I like go out and take photos of subway, trains and buses. Well, I take photos to landscapes, cityscapes, streets and other subjects but... I want to write about my photos of public transport.

People ask me frecuently: why? why I take photos of it? why I have this "passion"? I really don't know, I have theories and usually I say something like: "in my childhood, my dad show me the trains or the subway", other people knows a version that said: "With the arrive of Internet, I could see photos about subway and I want to take my own photos and show it to the people", some people thinks that I like it because I did a guide with the services of Transantiago. Each version is ok! There is not an one explanation!

Years ago, I really didn't like the question... there are people that like cars, soccer, artist; for me is the same, only changes the subject! But well, people are curious! In other way, I like their curiosity and I feel good when they ask me to tell my story. Specially, when people remember me through photos, public transport or send me messages with congratulations or nice comments!


It's a photo of Neptune workshops. Metro de Santiago organized a visit on 2010. When I studied at a school located in the downtown, everyday I used the subway for the travel and I loved it! My dad said that I am the only person that have a real smile in the journey. My real dream was to be the best photographer of subway and my (I believe impossible) other dream was to know the workshops. It is a dream fulfilled.


Thank you for read!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario